1.3.14

new - new start

I am starting over, once more. 
After taking some time off from blogging, I now need once more to gather my thoughts through writting.
I need to know myself again. I need to open my soul and learn to know the person i have become. I need to understand if i like her or if everything is as black and white as it seems. If the romantic, believing in life girl still remains somewhere in this woman's body.
I need to know if life has not defeat me. I need to believe in myself again. 
Writing has helped me through some of the worst times of my life, and it will help me again to understand. 

3 comentários:

Ana A. disse...

But can you do it in Portuguese?!
:)

Zia disse...

Sinceramente não sei. Algumas coisas simplesmente não me soam bem em português. :) Vamos ver como ver a inspiração das próximas vezes.

Joana disse...

Espero que consigas descobrir aquilo que queres descobrir, e que possas voltar à blogosfera quando for tempo disso :)