23.8.12

Funny...not

Isn't it all so funny... I had forgotten how much it hurts, how hard it is trying to remain afloat... I guess it serves me right... Why do i love so much, why is it i only want to forget everything and to be in your arms, to talk to you about every single thought that occurs to my crazy mind. There are things about me that only you know, and now... it hurts. It was for the best and everything will be alright, but i miss you so much. You were one of the few good things in my life. I guess i was afraid too, of loving too much and of being disapointed and hurted and i ended up just hurt and lonely. I just wished you realized my place in your life...sometimes i feel like you're holding back, trying not to love me, and sometimes i think you do but are too afraid to admite to it...
I'm sorry, i didn't meant to hurt you, i just love you too much to stand by wainting for something that would most likely never happen... You to realize that you do love me and do want to be with me, as much as i want to be with you. I wondered and dreamed what it would be like, i tried not to for all the obstacles that stand in the way, and the greatest of all is you. Your fear of happiness. Your inability to believe that someone might actually love you and that you are actually capable of feeling happy love... I don't know if you will ever understand this or embrace it, but i hope that at least you'll understand that you do have choices, you don't have to be unhappy...maybe some day we will talk again as friends, even if i did wish for more, but for now i...

3 comentários:

Ana disse...

O medo... sempre o medo...

Gato preto Gato branco disse...

You should be proud

Zia disse...

Proud of what???