4.12.11

Writings

When i look at this blank page i allways wish to write something happy and inspired. The happy events in my daily life, the funny and cute images i see while i'm walking through town. The beautiful relationship i have with a guy, the wonderful way he makes me feel. The relevant subjects that fill all the pages from newspapers to facebook posts. The irony of life, the inteligent sarcasm. But in reality i end up writing whats on my mind at that moment, and most of the things that make me sad and, that i feel, can't talk about to the people that surround me. Wether because i'm not with them or because it's all to personal to talk about, and most of the times for the fear of being too damn boring...the fear of failing expectations...

1 comentário:

indra rakasanjaya disse...

i have the same feelings to, lol