22.6.11

what now?

It seems i'm unable to stop writing. And sometimes i don't even know were do the stuff i write come from. I should haven't open this door. And i should have kept my heart closed. Enjoying what life brought me without the nuisance of feelings. After all i knew what i was getting myself into. And then everything happened at once. I was happy to discover that despite what happened before in my life i haven't lost the ability of falling in love...i didn't believe i would ever feel it again. But now what???? What do i do with all this? Do i only deserve a few hours a week? Do i only deserve one side of the story? And nevertheless i can never ask for more! I will not ask what people will not give by their own initiative...but i do not know what will become of me later on...and i try not to think about it.

Sem comentários: