4.10.10

What better way to get to know someone then to play an old fashion game of 20 questions?! I found this fun interview and had a "Couldn't Help But Wonder Carrie Bradshaw Moment"... I'm sure you all have been asked these questions before, and I would love to hear what you have to say- so read over the questions, delete my boring old answers and spill with your own nuggets of wisdom.

Here are my answers:

1. Blogging since...
April 2005

2. Was there any event, incident or anecdote in your life that pushed you to start blogging?
My love relationship was not well and  i had allways written about it on my diaries. I started writting about what i needed to let out.

3. Did you follow any blog before creating yours?
Not really, but after starting the blog i begun reading some quite often.

4. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
Yes, i'm terrible at keeping secrets about myself... :P

5. Favorite time of the day to write posts.
I love to write before I go to sleep.

6. Longest hiatus between posts.
Had some, but don't remember the longest...
7. Have you set any goal about your blog? Anything you want to achieve with it?
No, i need to write and that is all.

8. Do you believe it has some kind of social function?
Not really, evethough one of the bloggers that i read came to be my friend, but then again i allready knew her. I don't wish to meet people nor have much curiosity about them...because most of the times i guess people have sides to them that are beyond what they write and sometimes i might not like those sides to them...so i prefer not to meet them at all.

9. What would put an end to your blog?
Really don't know, tried to end several times because i had stop writting for a while, but never quite managed to end it for real, I guess it has become a part of me.
10. Do you have or consider having more than one blog?
No, did try that too, but all i want to say i can do it in just one blog, more than one is just too much work.

11. You follow more a) personal blogs, b) news blogs, c) thematic blogs.
Personal and thematic blogs.

12. You tell yourself you need to a) "post/comment less", b) "post/comment more", c) "post less, comment more", d) "post more, comment less".
My blog and me have our own rythm, i don't usually comment, unless i feel there is something i have to say, and that doesn't happen often.

13. Have you ever stepped back and delete things after posting?
Not really..

14. Have you refused to publish any comment? Why?
No...i guess with not a lot of comments, there is no need to do that.

15. Has Twitter changed anything about your blogging habits?
Not really, i don't tweet...never got the thing under my skin.

16. Has Facebook changed anything about your blogging habits?
At a certain time, i guess a bit, it was easier to share the things i liked and thought important, but then i return to my land of dreams...

17. Do you ever wonder if you're disclosing too many personal details?
Maybe, but i'm not really afraid of that.

18. Do you feel like a blog star?
Not at all

19. Do you conceive blogging without the help of Google Images or Youtube?
No, i love images and sometimes need to share a movie scene or a sound...that's what my blog is made of, all that goes along side with my thoughts

20. Have you lied in this questionnaire
Don't need to, and i don't like to lie, when caught off guard i am almost unable to lie.

Sem comentários: