23.10.10

This is me...

Chandal Hud
I do not regret my choices and decisions. I choose not to regret the things that i do. I am curious, and stuborn, and ambitious, and complicated, and strong, and wilful. I do what i wish and not what other people wish me to. I dream, i love, i like, i smile, i laugh, i understand, i listen, i observe. I would like to travel, to have my house, to have fun every night, to have sex whenever i want to, to go to the beach, to spend a month in a diferent country every year, to meet different people, to make a tattoo, to make three tattoos, to fall in love, to be loved, to make love, to be taken to dinner, to be offered flowers, to go to the opera, to go to the ballet, to be a mom, to work with kids, to swim with a wale, to speak italian, to speak swedish, to live near the ocean, to have a house full of books, films and music...to fix the world and everybody's lifes, starting with mine....

Sem comentários: