7.10.10

...

Can't say it didn't surprised me. The lack of comittement you allways showed with us leed me to think that you would never really comit, and because our love was so strong, i couldn't really understand your hesitations. So how could you settle for less? Or so i think it might be less, because i know that finding whta we had isn't easy....or maybe  i just haven't tried hard enough. But maybe less is better, less intense, less overwhelming, more easy to deal with, instead of the earthquake that shattered our world...

OR maybe just maybe it's just all in my mind and i have been wrong about everything all these years, maybe i felt more than i should have, and believed you felt more for me than you really did, after all there was no leap of faith taken and at one point i just had to leave, just as when, years after that, you stopped answering the phone when i called...I just wasn't meant to be and then it was too late.


Sources: Dream, I Can Read

Sem comentários: