18.7.10

Love once and no more...

When i was a kid i had one wish...that i could find love...true love not some enfatuation for some guy, but real, true, beautiful, amazing love...even if it all ended up wrong...and that't when i screwed up! I should have stayed with the first part of the wish and never said the clause that also became true. I was fortunate to have found love once...maybe i won't ever find it again but my wish came true and i saw and felt how true love really is all about!
There are so many things that i miss about it... I don't thing i will ever forget the feeling and i will allways love the memory of us. Nowadays i have given up to try to find love again...Come on, what are the odds, really??? And anyway i don't think i can settle for less than that...doesn't mean that i refuse to meet people... so i move forward seizing every moment i can get my hands on and...i'm not really happy, but i'm not sad either...

1 comentário:

Stella Maris disse...

E ao virar uma esquina encontras o Amor outra vez. Mantém o coração aberto para que o reconheças ;)
Eu sei que isto te vai acontecer... I just Know!